Become a Community Leader
1DegreeBio is looking for community leaders to help us spread the word about 1DegreeBio and it's free tools across labs and institutions.
What is a community leader?
A 1DB community leader is an active member of a research lab that works in areas such as molecular biology, cell biology, physiology, medical research....etc. They become part of our team and act as a community representative for their campus.
How you can get Involved:
- Share 1DB Video (View on YouTube)
- Help us spread the word about 1DegreeBio by hanging posters around your institution.
Some ideal places for posters are: on bulletin boards near flow sorting and microscopy rooms, near elevators, near grad student offices,
near labs you've overheard talking about Westerns, ChIP, IHC, FACS etc. (Download posters)
- Refer colleagues who use reagents such as antibodies and kits to check out 1DegreeBio (Invite a colleague).
- Letter of Referral from 1DegreeBio Management and Scientific Advisory Board
- List your role on your CV & LinkedIn
- The satisfaction that you are changing the world of scientific research (in addition to your own research, of course)